Longarm Quilting Service
Because all quilts and quilt tops are special and unique, it takes time, creativity, and patience to create them. Your quilt should be cherished for years to come, and so I give each quilt the attention it deserves. I treat every quilt as if it were my own and put a lot of love into each piece.
I understand the time and energy that went into making your quilt top. Whether you are making a simple throw or a treasured heirloom, it is my goal to help you achieve your vision of the finished piece. Allow me to finish your quilt with the same passion you had in designing and making your quilt.
My machine is a Gammill Statler Stitcher. I can quilt any size project from a table runner all the way to a king size quilt. I can also offer you a very large variety of thread colors.
As a longarm quilter, I offer a number of professional longarm services:
- Edge to Edge: also known as “Allover,” this is any single pattern that is quilted over the entire piece.
- Edge to Edge with Border: allover quilting with a separate, different design around the border.
- Custom: any combination of free motion, digital design, stipple, stitch-in-the-ditch, borders, or templates used to complete a quilt top.
- Heirloom: usually very intricate, heavy quilting designs such as whole cloth or designs that require the entire quilt to be marked prior to quilting.
- Basting: simply sews the layers of the quilt together so that hand quilting can be done.